[Chester LUG] Is the monthly social tonight?

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 09:47:41 UTC 2007

Yes you're right, there is a meet scheduled for tonight.  When I asked who
was going I didn't get much response - but then we've had that in past
months and people have managed to get there last minute.  So it's worth
going I'd say.

As I said before, I'm afraid I can't make it tonight - so I'll have to see
you all next month.

Have a good night.

Les