[Chester LUG] King's Head

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 12:49:11 UTC 2008

I think Stuart has described it perfectly!  We normally meet from 7pm
onward.

We are planning some other events in the near future so keep an eye out for
them.  To let everyone know, I've got some initial prices for our meet, but
there is a chance of a discount for non-profit organisations so once I get
the details on that I'll let you know.

Les