[Chester LUG] Home Backup Solution

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 22:35:44 UTC 2008

Now that's a difficult one.  You could say that two disks are better if you
can spread the data across (so you at least get some back in a failure), but
you could argue that with two you're doubling the chance of a failure!

With it being a backup server, you already have another copy of it.  So it'd
be a very bad day if both disks were to fail at the same time!

Les