[Chester LUG] Room Hire

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 22:45:52 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I've had a response re. room hire and the good news is they will give us a
room at a discounted rate.  The rooms start from £14 and are big enough for
what we need, so that's really good news I think.

The only downside is there is no net access there.  They did tell me that
they gained access to a near by 'free' wireless network in the past that we
may be able to use!  I'm going to take a trip over there to see if the AP
really is free....or just the property of someone who doesn't realise!

The room rate is excellent for us, but if we could find somewhere with net
access that would be even better.

I'll keep you updated.  (Any other venues you find, please let me know)

Les