[Chester LUG] Thursday

Roger Gibson rcgibson at talktalk.net
Tue Apr 22 17:32:01 UTC 2008

Make sure you find the correct Olde Kings Head in Bridge Street (I think
there are other Kings Heads around).  I can always park out side in the
road, but if stuck go up Castle Street alongside the pub, and when you
get to the roundabout, turn left, and then immediately left through a
'Triumphal Arch'.  Inside is a massive car park for County Hall, the
Cheshire County Council offices, free after about 5.30, and only a 100m
or so walk back to the pub.  That's nearer than any pay and displays
that I know of (unless that has changed to pay and display in the last
month).  Roger.