[Chester LUG] Low powered Linux anyone?!

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 15:17:12 UTC 2008

I'd seriously consider buying one because I rock on the fact that being such
a geek (yes, yes I admit it) being able to VNC/ssh into the box is great. I
just feel guilty about wasting the power, global warming etc. Now if this
box could be used to do things like automated downloads, cron jobs, media
servers etc I think they are onto a super thing!

I think its gears/quake3 performance would be a touch limited though ;)