[Chester LUG] Christmas meal

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 22:32:36 UTC 2008

Hi Les,

A meal sounds like a great idea but later in the week would be a lot better
for me if nobody else objects, maybe Thursday 18th? If Tuesday is better for
everyone else then I'll try to work around it. Don't really mind what kind
of food, I'm happy to go with the consensus but I am partial to Chinese :)

Let's see what everyone else thinks, looking forward to it

Dan