[Chester LUG] Redhat certification/self paced learning.

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:29:25 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone.

Just wondering if anyone knows of any company in the northwest that does
Redhat training with a view to getting certified. I have spend a little time
looking, and cannot really find any that are affordable!

The other way I was thinking of doing it was self paced learning, ie get the
books, similar to what you can do with Cisco etc. There are plenty of books
on redhat, just not any on redhat + certification.

Can anyone help here?

Cheers

Stu