[Chester LUG] Reminder: Meet Tonight

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 15:04:32 UTC 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Les Pritchard <les.pritchard at gmail.com>
Date: Jan 29, 2008 5:32 PM
Subject: Meet
To: chester at mailman.lug.org.uk

Hi all,

Just a reminder that this month's social meet is this Thursday from 7 in the
Old King's Head on Lower Bridge Street.

If you're a new member or haven't attended a meet before and can't spot us
in the pub, you can call me on 07905 957838.

At some of the socials we've discussed the idea of having some techie
events, where we bring in some technology to experiment with, evaluate or do
whatever we want....install fest anyone?!  I imagined us trying out some new
software / solutions in a multiple heads are better than one way.  I've been
looking at some possible locations and there are a few venues in Chester
that we can hire quite cheaply.  If you know of any suitable locations
(especially if they're free!!) or are interested in such events, please get
in touch.

See you all there

Les