[Chester LUG] old computer parts

Joe Foy joe.foy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:43:01 UTC 2008

Some of you may remember that a little while ago I posted about having
old computer parts to get rid of. We now have the first batch of
stuff, not many computers in this batch (we have been replacing
screens first) but there are about 5-7 pentium 3 machines. There are
also 20-30 15/17in CRT's along with a couple of bigger ones (19-21in).
There are also as many keyboards as you can carry.
If you want any or all of this stuff please let me know as soon as
possible as I will be operating on a first come first served basis.