[Chester LUG] old computer parts

Paul Williams wilp4a at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Jul 17 11:51:01 UTC 2008

fnar fnar!

Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 12:47:36 +0100
From: stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
To: chester at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Chester LUG] old computer parts

Joe,

I'll take a 21" off you if thats ok ?

Regards

Stuart

2008/7/17 Joe Foy <joe.foy at gmail.com>:

Some of you may remember that a little while ago I posted about having

old computer parts to get rid of. We now have the first batch of

stuff, not many computers in this batch (we have been replacing

screens first) but there are about 5-7 pentium 3 machines. There are

also 20-30 15/17in CRT's along with a couple of bigger ones (19-21in).

There are also as many keyboards as you can carry.

If you want any or all of this stuff please let me know as soon as

possible as I will be operating on a first come first served basis.

Chester at mailman.lug.org.uk