[Chester LUG] old machines

Joe Foy joe.foy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 14:37:30 UTC 2008

I work at west cheshire college which will be moving into a small
building in the not too distant future, as a consequence we are
getting rid of all the computing equipment we are not using. If anyone
would like any of this stuff give me a list and I will try to get hold
of it for you. Please bare in mind that it will probably be old stuff
and there is no guarantee of it working, but I will try and test
things first. Also try not to be too specific as we may have something
equivalent but not exactly the same as what you want.