[Chester LUG] old machines

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 10 12:11:37 UTC 2008

Hello Joe,

On Mon, 2008-06-09 at 15:36 +0100, Joe Foy wrote:
> I work at west cheshire college which will be moving into a small
> building in the not too distant future, as a consequence we are
> getting rid of all the computing equipment we are not using. If anyone
> would like any of this stuff give me a list and I will try to get hold
> of it for you. Please bare in mind that it will probably be old stuff
> and there is no guarantee of it working, but I will try and test
> things first. Also try not to be too specific as we may have something
> equivalent but not exactly the same as what you want.

There's a community project in Blacon that needs some
machines - mostly terminals for LTSP, so it doesn't
need to be too fast.

Shall we take this off list (if you can help)?

Cheers,

 - Richard

Richard Smedley,                                          rs at m6-it.org
Technical Director,                                      www.M6-IT.org
M6-IT CIC                                         +44 (0)779 456 07 14

Sustainable Third Sector IT solutions. PRINCE2 [TM] Project Management
Training * Certification * Support * Networking * Web * Database * CRM

M6-IT is a Community Interest Company, limited by guarantee.
Registered in England & Wales,                Registration No: 6040154
11 St Marks Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY9 7DT

Northern Office:       4, Hollins Green, Bradwall, Cheshire, CW10 0LA.

Welsh office/ Swyddfa Gogledd Cymru: e-mail / e-bost - cymru at m6-it.org

Southern Office: Oxford                      contact matthew at m6-it.org