[Chester LUG] Free stuff!

Roger Gibson rcgibson at talktalk.net
Tue Mar 25 22:46:47 UTC 2008

Hi Stuart,   a couple of dial up modem cards if suitable would be very
useful.  Boxes don't often come with them these days, and with flaky
broadband, dial up is often useful to bridge the gap.  I'm hoping to
come Thursday, if only to be told what a pillock I am for inflicting an
MS server on a charity, but if I miss, I see David Holden quite a bit,
so he could pass a couple on.  Roger