[Chester LUG] Reminder: Meet tonight

Brian Lees fixitkwiknow at supanet.com
Thu Mar 27 22:54:31 UTC 2008

Thanks for the reminder, Les. I've been suffering since monday with some
viral infection which started out with cold symptoms but is now in the
stomach. So I decided to do everyone a favour and NOT attend.
BUT.....I could not locate the OLD King's Head in either the Chester
telephone book nor the Chester & North Wales Yellow Pages.  I think
there was a King's Head in the Broughton area but nothing else. Can you
provide me with an address for future use?
Thanks,

Brian Lees.