[Chester LUG] Redhat certification/self paced learning.

jim snyder jim.snyder at linuxmail.org
Wed May 28 10:39:06 UTC 2008

Stu,
Compulsory Basic Training CBT Nuggets CD for RHCE, & Linux+ are quite good self-paced courses, and you could find the full DVD version of both Red Hat Cert levels on E-bay..... Good luck.

jim.snyder at linuxmail.org

=
vacation rental
Ski Trip? Book your Park City Utah Condo Today! 1 to 4 Bedroom Units.
http://a8-asy.a8ww.net/a8-ads/adftrclick?redirectid=71ee51736c7afe8bbd96b7e45175e538