[Chester LUG] Spairs for repairs

Paul Williams wilp4a at hotmail.co.uk
Wed May 28 16:46:59 UTC 2008

Having a clear out of all my old cables and electronics bits that are clogging up a couple of drawers in the spare room.  Wondered if anyone wanted some / all of them.  Not for sale!  For free!

Included in the box are the following and more:

Several kettle leads, power leads, scart cables, Playstation 2 leads, aerial cables, a webcam, cable modems and a load of other stuff.

If you want it, you can have it / split it etc.  You'll have to get it from the back of my car tomorrow night.

If no-one shows an interrest, it'll be off to the tip.

See you tommorrow

Paul

PS.  Has anyone got any laptop RAM that they won't miss?  Trying to revitalise an old Sony Vaio FX 702.  The RAM inside currently is a single 256MB stick of DDR 133.  There are 2 slots, one currently empty.  Pretty skint, so unless you'll accept a pint in exchange, don't offer any RAM for sale.  Ta!