[Chester LUG] mutt configuration

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Wed May 28 22:17:27 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

I am a mutt user so tell me how was yours set up?
First of all are you using Imap or pop?

If your using Pop the procmail is the way to go and its years
since i use pop.
As you can see I am using gmail Imap with Mutt and before gmail
allowed imap connection I had already filtered Chester lug Mutt
followed that sorting (if you see what i mean?)

I posted earlier on of show your desktop thread where I am reading
chester lug with mutt :-)

Fintan

* Michael Crilly <e-mail at mcrilly.co.uk> [2008-05-28 17:05:25 +0100]: