[Chester LUG] Meeting

Ben Arnold iamseawolf at gmail.com
Thu May 29 00:45:56 UTC 2008

Hi all - think it's about time i showed my face :)

I'm a student at the uni here, been lurking on the list for a couple
of months but haven't had much to say on the topics so far! If there's
room for one more, I'd just like to say hi tomorrow night and meet you
lot. I think the next meet is just after I head back to Somerset for
the summer but hope to be around more during my 2nd year.

 > I should be there just after 7 hopefully, see you there.
> Les

Great. I remember someone's mobile number (ending in 838) being told a
while ago, would you mind if I ring should I not see you guys? Mines
07...386204.

On 28/05/2008, Les Pritchard <les.pritchard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes I was going to send out a reminder yesterday but ended up being strapped
> to a board in casualty for many hours after a car crash!  I'm fine, no
> damaged bone in the end so the rest should heal.

Glad you're not too injured, get well soon!

Ben :)
--
|           Ben  Arnold           |
|    e-mail / msn / icq / web     |