[Chester LUG] mutt configuration

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Thu May 29 07:44:38 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

I am at work right now and doing this from memory.
Gmail filters the mail into boxes, they call them labels.
If you have already done this then next thing is to configure mutt to
thread the mail.
also give it some colours .

What i will do tonight (after i finished fixing yet another windows pc
don't know why I bother) is to post
my muttrc file.
>From there you can add or remove settings but I am sure you will be
happy with how i set mine up :-)