[Chester LUG] [Fwd: GeekUp Chester - November]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 13 20:52:07 UTC 2008

Not sure I can make it, but then I have a poor GeekUp
attendance to uphold anyway.

For anyone who's not been, GeekUp is a technical and
social meeting for Web and other IT professionals
(and anyone interested) in the North West.

Regular monthly meetings already happen in Manchester,
Liverpool, Leeds, and Preston. Sheffield has just
started up and now, Chester :)

This is acked up by a mailing list on GoogleGroups
with several hundred members. However, at an average
of 100 posts a day (for the last couple of years)
some might like to skip the list and just attend metings.

GeekUp is also linked to Manchester Co-Working,
BarCamp (in Manchester, Liverpool, and Leeds), and
the BBC Backstage Xmas party...

 - Richard