[Chester LUG] Meet

Ben Arnold iamseawolf at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 11:48:41 UTC 2008

2008/10/28 Les Pritchard <les.pritchard at gmail.com>:
> 1. Would you be happy if we moved the regular meet to another weekday
> night?

Thursdays and Saturdays are probably best for me but I'm not
partcuarly tied, I can make any night other than Fridays.

> 2. What if it was always on the last week of the month but changed days?  Or
> would you prefer it to stick to the same day every month.

I think a date would be slightly easier for people to remember and
allows those that are busy certain nights to attend, as the days would
change. TBH I'd prefer a 28th of the month or something. Not
particularly bnothered though, s I said I'm not tied down to anything
I cant get out of!

> 3. Would you prefer we stay with a single monthly meet combining the two in
> the new venue (basically pints and technology :-) ), or we continue with the
> monthly social and then hold the odd technical meet as we like.

The last one. I reckon this works well and gives peeps time to sort
things out before techs if need be.

Just my two pence :)

Ben

--