[Chester LUG] Microblogging

Ben Arnold iamseawolf at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 00:57:02 UTC 2009

Yeah, I'm on identi.ca which pumps through to my twitter acct. -- I'm
not bothered about what people find out about me through them!

As Dan said, id'.ca have just launched !groups so that people can get
updates from those they don't follow. It's a nifty feature which acts
like a forum in itself. I doubt it would be worth the effort of
setting up a new personal Laonica server over using an existing
service.

It's getting quite a lot of exposure recently but it definitely
attracts a certain selection of people!