[Chester LUG] Tech meet

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 12:20:52 UTC 2009

I think bringing stuff is probably best, everyone can suit themselves then.
Perhaps if we start doing this more regularly we could have a kitty or club
in to buy things like refreshments, just a thought. Would we need a
treasurer then as well? hehe :) Doesn't seem fair to expect Les to bring a
crate of coke to each meeting.

Which part of the Uni are we in btw? I actually did 3 years of Computer
Science at Chester (2000-03) so I know it a bit. Are we in the old part of
the uni up near the chapel or down in the computer block? It'll feel weird
going back to the campus after a few years away, I hope I didn't leave any
outstanding coursework and an alarm goes off.

Looking forward to it.