[Chester LUG] Tech meet

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 23:45:17 UTC 2009

Really? Wow I know you're a big Suse fan as well so that's a big move.
Consider him duly slapped hehehe :) I couldn't really get into Crunchbang
myself, it's a nice distro no doubt but I missed Gnome too much. I think on
an eeePC it might be perfect with a lightweight window manager like Openbox.

Anyway, we can discuss this more on Thursday don't wanna clutter the mailing
list too much with my rambling. Enjoy #!

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Stuart Burns <stuart.james.burns at gmail.com