[Chester LUG] Free Linux Format magazines and Chester LUG

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 22:38:10 UTC 2009

Hi Roger,

Nobody has told me that they've done that - could you (or anyone else with a
copy) get me the details of who I need to contact?

Whilst I'm emailing - Dan thanks for your email about the website.  I'm
really not sure what's happened with it, the apache conf looks ok but I'll
keep on playing with it.  I've been down with shingles the last few weeks
hence being quiet on the list.  I hope you all had a good Christmas and New
Year.  I should be up and about in time for the next meet.

Les