[Chester LUG] Liverpool Linux User Group Meeting - 03/06/09, Bob Ham - JACK

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Wed Jun 3 08:13:03 UTC 2009

Wednesday June 3, 2009 at 7:00pm
Liverpool Social Centre

96 Bold Street
Liverpool, England L1 4HY
Liverpool Linux User Group are a group of Linux and open source
software users that meet on the first Wednesday of the month. If no
talk is organised then we will usually organise a "open stage" for
people to discuss projects, current news, or just to rant.

Main Talk
This month's talk will be a introduction to the JACK audio toolkit by Bob Ham

Open Stage
After the main talk the stage will be opened for anyone to pimp their
current projects or give a short talk about any subject.

After the talks we will head to a local pub, The Welkin, just off Lord
Street. This is a change from our usual of the Old Ropewalks but
they've decided to go back to their 8:00pm closing time.

Website: http://livlug.org.uk/

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/