[Chester LUG] Mac Mini

Michael Crilly movedx at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 27 21:05:41 UTC 2009

Hi Mate,

Yeah well greedy ;)

Well, I've bought the Mini G4 to try out Leopard. If I like it, then
I'll save up and get a new Mac Mini C2D around September when Snow
Leopard comes out, and pass this G4 onto the parents (I think they'll
love it). The G3 could be useful as a dryer for wet socks after coming
home from a camping trip. The cats would also love sleeping on it too
;)

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Stuart
Burns<stuart.james.burns at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thats just greedy ;) what would you do with two. I got a Mac G4 dual core
> from for £0 some time back because the cd rom was broken lol. Sold it for
> £400
>
> 2009/6/27 Michael Crilly <movedx at googlemail.com>
>>
>> I've just got a Mac Mini G4 on the cheap, but I'll take that G3 mate. :)
>>
>> On Jun 27, 2009 9:04 PM, "Stuart Burns" <stuart.james.burns at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> If you can wait a couple of weeks I can maybe get you a g3 - It will run
>> 10.4. For free.

M. T. Crilly
http://www.mcrilly.me/