[Chester LUG] Mac Mini

Stuart Burns stuart.james.burns at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 21:44:44 UTC 2009

Lynda is fine,  still doing her new degree in learning disability nursing.
Hope to be a kept man when she finishes.

As for bangor, threatening to leave. Long story but actually have so much
holiday/overtime I need to carry overlike 24days,and I will only be doing a
4 day week soon, but on same wages. Hard life bein a civil servant!

We are quite happy with the status quo. Hows stuff going on your side ?

Stu