[Chester LUG] LUG Social Tomorrow

Ben Arnold iamseawolf at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 19:25:20 UTC 2009

Hey --

As you may have noticed I'm not at the meet tonight as I had a small
hiccup with my uni website project (i.e. it didn't bloomin' work) that
I have only just fixed. My paranoia has now kicked in and i'm now
testing every nook and cranny of the site! To compound my woes, my
bank balance isn't withstanding my social butterfly lifestyle (close
enough) so I'll have to give this one a miss.

Hope you all have a good'un though and I'll see you next month for sure.

Cheers,
Ben (: