[Chester LUG] Install Fest

Ben Arnold iamseawolf at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:43:42 UTC 2009

2009/3/27 Dan Lynch <biglynchy at gmail.com>:
> There are a lot of like-minded groups in the North West it seems all
> thinking about events. It's great to see. I'm happy to help out with all of
> them in any way I can :)

+1. Think it may be good for the unity of local LUGs to hold them in
succession, so any material can state them all (Liverpool 18th :
Chester 24th etc) and show alternative dates if someone twixt places
can't attend one they see.

Asides from exams and all, I'd happily be at Chester's or Liverpool's
for the day. I'm snooping on their list and will eventually drop them
a message and sometime get round there! Hmm... even Wrexham could get
involved... (:

|           Ben  Arnold           |
|    e-mail / msn / icq / web     |