[Chester LUG] Open Source for Business talk

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Sat Mar 28 00:19:00 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-03-27 at 12:36 +0000, Les Pritchard wrote:
> The BCS event I mentioned last night:

> The talk will begin at 6:30pm on the 1st of April 2009,

I'd have liked to have gone along, to back up the
case for Free Software businesses, but unfortunately
it clashes with the "Small Steps to Sustainability"
workshop on Low Carbon Computing, at Liverpool's
FACT gallery [1] - and I can't get out of that [2] :-/

What's a typical BCS attendee like up here, btw?

 - Richard

[1] <http://www.fact.co.uk/whatson/detail/?infoID=3048307176906044099>
[2] http://goodgnus.org/small-steps

--
Richard Smedley                              PRINCE2 Project Management
                                              Sustainable 3rd Sector IT