[Chester LUG] New BT line for free

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Tue May 5 11:17:15 UTC 2009

On Fri, May 01, 2009 at 02:48:05PM +0100, Les Pritchard wrote:
> If you've ever considered getting a second line for another DSL connection
> now is a good time to do it:
>
> http://www.serviceview.bt.com/list/public/current/Notice09_boo/2-FrameworkImpl337855.htm
>
> Twice the downloads anyone?!

It's a no-go for 2nd lines, I tried this offer to get a new line installed at mine. At the moment we
have a "BT" line that has been held hostage by Bulldog/C&W, it's disconnected and not even connected
at the BT exchange end but still they said i'd have to pay 2nd line connection fee of £125.

The other option they're not advertising is to split out connection costs between the first 6 months
of the bill, but even then your tied to 12 month contract!

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/
e: andy at tensixtyone.com