[Chester LUG] Recommended 'mini' laptop.

Paul Williams wilp4a at hotmail.co.uk
Mon May 25 15:57:50 UTC 2009

I use the eeepc 904ha.  It came with XP and is currently dual booted with vanilla Ubuntu 9.04  Everything works.  No problems so far.  It is similar spec to the 1000H, except for the 10.2 inch monitor is an 8.9 inch one instead.  This trade off buys you about £50 off the price of the 1000H.  Worth it.