[Chester LUG] Social Meet

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Tue May 26 22:37:50 UTC 2009

Wow, I didn't know. Congratulations Les, I think we can excuse you for that
hehe :) Best wishes, I hope it all goes well! I'll be along on Thursday.
After missing a couple of meetings I figured it was time I stopped slacking.
I'll be there around 7:30, maybe 8, but I'll get there.

See you all Thursday,

Dan