[Chester LUG] [WLUG_Relay] Netbook Suggestions

Les Pritchard les at chesterlug.org.uk
Tue Nov 3 23:57:18 UTC 2009

Hi Ben,

Another one to throw into the pot is the Toshiba NB200. The battery life is
very good and it works well with Ubuntu. The keyboard is nice to use, much
easier for my larger hands than the Asus 901 I used before it.

I think it's very similar spec to the one you've mentioned and I have no
idea which is better, but you're welcome to have a go with mine for
comparison.

Les