[Chester LUG] Tech meet 2

Paul Williams wilp4a at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Oct 29 12:10:26 UTC 2009

I'm affraid I won't be there.  My wife is still in hospital ( 15 days now! ) so I'll have to give it a miss I think...

Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 12:01:35 +0000
From: biglynchy at gmail.com
To: dh at iucr.org; chester at mailman.lug.org.uk
Subject: Re: [Chester LUG] Tech meet 2

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 11:53 AM, David Holden <dh at iucr.org> wrote:

On Wednesday 28 October 2009 13:15:33 Dan Lynch wrote:

> I'm feeling pretty ill after 3 days of round the

> clock work/partying at LugRadio Live and Oggcamp this weekend. It hasn't

> helped me fighting my cold either I suspect. This rock and roll lifestyle,

> it's a tough job but somebody has to do it.

Don't think I'll be able to make it I also have a cold I just wish I could use

the excuse of a rock and roll lifestyle but sadly not..

Dave.
Meh, I just use that excuse cos it sounds better than admitting you have a cold :)
Hope you feel better soon,
Dan