[Chester LUG] Tech meet 2

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 14:07:11 UTC 2009

Hrm....looks like Hotmail have sneaked an advert for Windows 7 into our
conversation!

Good news, I have a new room sorted!  The room is on the main Chester campus
(just off Parkgate Road). I've attached a basic map with parking / building
location. The meet is in room 247, walk into the building and right down the
corridor at the end where you'll find some stairs. Go up two floors and the
room will be down the corridor on the right.

Hopefully see a few of you there.

Thanks

Les