[Chester LUG] Social and Tech Meet

Les Pritchard les at chesterlug.org.uk
Tue Sep 22 16:33:12 UTC 2009

Hi all,

The next LUG social is being held this Thursday in the Old King's Head from
7pm, hope to see you all there.

If you can bring any suggestions for topics for our next Tech Meet
(happening in October) that would be good.  So far I've got the topic of
firewalls / routers with demos of dd-wrt and pfsense.  It would be really
good to get some more suggestions and volunteers for demos / talks.  We
don't need anything formal, even if it's a chat about something techie that
interests you.

I'd really like to get some topics sorted before I book the room.

Thanks

Les