[Chester LUG] Oggcamp (or oddcamp depending how you look at it ; ) )

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 11:53:44 UTC 2010

Would be great to see as many of you there as possible. It's gonna be a good
weekend. Simon Phipps is doing the opening keynote on Saturday and he's
going to talk about digital rights, in the wake of the Digital Economy Bill
farce and so on. Come along and pitch a talk too if you're interested. How
often do you get the biggest FOSS community event in the UK on your
doorstep? Hehe

You can add talk ideas and other things to ideas.oggcamp.org and find out
more about the weekend at http://oggcamp.org

No comment on potential hangovers. I'll be working till 2am on Friday and
then starting work again at 8am Saturday, so I won't need a hangover to feel
rough ;)

Dan