[Chester LUG] Oggcamp (or oddcamp depending how you look at it ; ) )

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 12:18:13 UTC 2010

Since you've got me started on a plugfest come along to the Rathole Radio
gig in town on Friday 30th at Bad Format Social Club. It's a bit of an
OggCamp pre-party. We have David Rovics and Attila The Stockbroker
headlining, a couple of other great acts playing live and some cool DJs.
Tickets are available from http://ratholeradio.org/gig

You can also find out more about it there. It's only a fiver. OggCamp is
free entry and no pre booking needed as Stu said, just turn up. People keep
asking me how much it is. It's free as in beer and free as in speech ;)

Ok enough plugging, hope to see some of you there,

Dan