[Chester LUG] LUG Social *New venue*

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 11:52:20 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I was really hoping to be there this month as I've missed a few meetings,
but it's so frantic right now I don't think it'll happen. Sorry. I hope I'll
see some of you at OggCamp in Liverpool this weekend though, a premier Open
Source event on your doorstep how can you resist? It's free to get in as
well! http://oggcamp.org

Take care and have a great meeting. I'll be down to inspect the new meeting
venue very soon I'm sure :)

Dan