[Chester LUG] Another talk, potentially

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:05:13 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

Like Ben I don't really know what ESXi is. I'm guessing some enterprise
virtualisation or perhaps storage solution. I really enjoyed your Yum and
RPM talk Stuart so I'm sure it'll be good.

I also think a talk on packing would be really popular. That's something
I've often thought about getting into but not had time. I can't be the only
one in that position.

Looking forward to both, cheers,

Dan