[Chester LUG] meeting

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 12:11:17 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I've managed to book a room up at the University for tonight's talk(s). It
will be in the Binks building where we've met before. It will be in room 301
which is up the stairs at the back of the building up a couple of floors.

I will wait at the main door at 7 so anyone who doesn't know the way.

If you need directions to the building / campus give me a shout.

Les