[Chester LUG] Wrexham LUG InstallFest

Ben Arnold iamseawolf at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 09:03:10 UTC 2010

Hi all --

Completely slipped my memory last night but I promised to mention that
during the last meet a couple of weeks ago, it was decided that:

Wrexham LUG will be holding an installfest on Saturday 31st July!
The regular monthly meeting place, Luke O'Connor House on the south-east
side of the city, will play host between 10am & 2pm.

Anyone is welcome to pop in to see what Linux, open-source & free
software is all about, try out any number of flavours on the computer
suite and see what benefits it has to offer. Experienced techie wizards
will be on hand to answer any questions. If you like what you see, we
can install Linux for you on your own computer (optionally keeping any
other OSes and data available) over a cup of tea or coffee; take-home
CDs will also be available (for a tiny cost only to cover purchase).

See the website, mailing list & Facebook group for more info & support:
http://www.wrexham-lug.org/index.php?page=install-fest
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=110633018970070

Cheers,
Ben