[Chester LUG] Some cool commands you may not have known about

Michael Crilly mrcrilly at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 1 02:28:53 UTC 2010

With regards to screen. Screen is very powerful. In fact, it's so powerful, I've had a friend show me, remotely, how-to do certain task in a screen session. He created the session, I joined it and I could see what he was typing. Like a mutli-user screen session, that's also interactive.

Check out this thread on the Ubuntu forum for more information: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=299286

Regards,

Michael Crilly
mrcrilly at gmail.com