[Chester LUG] Social

Dan Lynch biglynchy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 13:27:00 UTC 2010

Arrgh I'd forgotten it was the last Thursday of the month today. I really
wanted to make it to this meeting as well, missed a few lately. I've already
bought a ticket to Liverpool Twestival tonight so won't be there. Sorry
folks.

As a consolation (or punishment depending on your perspective hehe) I may be
able to bring along the full Linux Outlaws crew to the next meeting, which
will be the day before we kick off the Oggcamp weekend in Liverpool -
http://oggcamp.org

If the planning and other work is out the way by then I should be able to
load up the car and direct plenty of visitors your way.

Hope you have a great time tonight and I'll catch you very soon :)

Dan