[Chester LUG] [Fwd: [GeekUp] Cheshire & North Staffs GeekUp, Weds 5 May, 7pm, The Lodge, Alsager]

Richard Smedley smedley358 at btinternet.com
Thu May 6 08:31:45 UTC 2010

Richard Smedley wrote:
> Dave Roberts wrote:
>> Anyone thinking of going to this?
>>
>> If so, I should hopefully see you there (it's just down the road for me!)
>
> Looking forward to seeing you all there - this
> is just a reminder that it's tomorrow, for anyone
> who'd forgotten ;-)

Thanks for coming, Dave, and thanks to Adrian & Dave V
for travelling all the way from Liverpool & Chester,
respectively :-)

The meeting went well, and a new group has been formed:
http://groups.google.com/group/potteries-hackspace

We're investigating empty shop spaces in Hanley with Mark Brereton,
who's been involved in re-purposing many old buildings for Arts uses -
as anyone at the 1st Liverpool Ignite event earlier this year will
remember :-)

  - Richard