[Chester LUG] LUG social

Les Pritchard les.pritchard at gmail.com
Wed May 26 20:16:55 UTC 2010

Thanks for forwarding the info Thomas, I've been stuck on the M5 after a
tyre blow out - not fun!  Anyway, home now.

Michael, the pub is only about 50 metres down the hill from the old pub.
There's plenty of parking on the road as Thomas says, most of it is single
yellow line. There's also a small side street just by the pub you should be
able to park your bike on if need be.