[Chester LUG] Fwd: [Liverpool] Liverpool Hackspace

heckle at btinternet.com heckle at btinternet.com
Fri Nov 26 17:01:41 UTC 2010

Les,
You're not going to believe this after last night effort on the Thinkpad (or
perhaps you will) but I can't get into the NetworkManager /
KNetworkManager to activate the widget. The networkmanager 'M' that
appears on the toolbar reports 'NetworkManager disabled', and I haven't
been able to 'enable' it - and there's nothing intelligible on the web.

Nothing on the web comes near to the simple way in which you did it, and I
can only conclude one of the previous actions must have enabled it
somehow. Been at it all day but it has me beaten.

It's really frustrating, and sorry to bother you, but I can't wait another month
(or two) - any ideas?

Derek